Swakopmund Activities: The adventure Capital of Namibia – Namibia Adventure Safari
• Skydiving – This activity can be done in the morning or afternoon.
• Quadbiking – There are 2 options: 1) Fully automatic, 2) manual. This activity can be done in the morning or afternoon.
• Sandboarding – Beginning on training rides, the customer first masters the basics before going onto the larger dunes where one can reach a speed of up to 80km/h. Top range equipment is supplied with excellent and experienced instructors/instructions. Mornings only. Duration approx. 3 – 3.5 hrs
• Living Desert Tours – This tour is a half day tour. The tour takes you through the dunes where one will track and find the hidden life in the seemingly desolate but amazing landscape. One will see the small five, Palmato Gecko, Peringuey’s Adder (Sidewinder), Shovel Snouted lizard, Fitzsimons Burrowing Skink, Namaqua Chameleon as well as other desert creatures, minerals and desert plants. The tour is eco-aware, informative, interactive and fun. Endless photographic opportunities.Mornings only. Duration: approx. 5hrs
• Dolphin Tour – All boats are catamaran ski-boats of various sizes with toilets on board. Passengers proceed to Pelican Point to view the Cape Fur Seals. Experience the thrill of feeding a few seals who will join the passengers on the boat. Be highly exhilarated to see dolphin’s riding the bow of the boat. Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne with fresh oysters and snacks. Skippers are fully qualified, comply with all Namibian Tourism and Tour operator regulations and requirements as well as being tri-lingual (English, Afrikaans and German).
• Sunset Tour – Enjoy a 90min quad drive as the sun is setting and stop at the top of the dune to enjoy fresh oysters and non-alcoholic champagne watching Namibia’s beautiful sunsets
Botswana Activities – Botswana Wildlife Camping Safari
• Scenic flight over the Okavango Delta (Highly Recommended)
• Bush walk in the Delta with an experienced guide
Victoria Falls Activities – Cape Town to Johannesburg Via Victoria Falls.
• White Water Rafting
• Gorge Swing
• Zip line
• Flying Fox
• Canopy tour
• Horse Riding Safari
• Sundowner Cruise
• Fishing (3 Hrs)
• Upper Zambezi Canoeing
• 12/13 Minutes Helicopter
• Micro light Flight