Book in June for 2021 @ 2020 rates!!Posted on June 26th, 2020 by Overland Africa
Book in June for 2021 @ 2020 rates!!
14 day Discover Mozambique Camping or Accommodated
Camping – 2021 Price approx. USD 1,250 per person or approx. EURO 1,115 per person
Accommodated – 2021 Price approx. USD 1,715 per person or EURO 1,530 per person
This Mozambique tour is a perfect combination of a bush and beach experience, from the Big 5 in Kruger Park and Eswatini to the tropical waters of Bazaruto Island and Tofo!
Countries Visited South Africa, Mozambique, Eswatini (previously known as Swaziland)
- Kruger Park Full-Day Game Drive in 4×4 Vehicles
- Panorama Route – Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Three Rondavels and God’s Window
- Maputo Walking Tour
- Visit to Tofo
- Explore Inhambane on foot (self-guided walk)
- Bazaruto Island day excursion (full day)
- Rhino Game Drive in Hlane Game Reserve
- Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary – Morning walk with guide
Pay 2020 rates for selected Tours 2021!! We might have had to hit the pause button on travel for now but let us take advantage of this time to start planning your overland adventure while we wait for the skies to reopen. For the month of June 2020, we would like to offer you our 2020 Early Bird Special!! What this means is that we are offering you the opportunity to book our carefully selected 2021 tours at our current 2020 rate!
Coupled with a favourable exchange rate against the weaker South African Rand (ZAR) you will be able to book, for example, our 20-Day Cape Town to Victoria Falls accommodated tour at a price that we would have last seen around early 2018! Read more about our exciting Overland Africa tours on offer …
– Tours departing between 01 January 2021 until 30 June 2021 will qualify for the Early Bird Booking Deal
– Our 2020 Rand rate will apply for tours booked with us during the month of June 2020
– All our standard terms and conditions will apply to all bookings such as payment & cancellation terms
Click here for more information or any other related information or tours
Connect with us on Facebook & Instagram
Posted in Our Most Popular Overland Africa Tours | No Comments