BecauseKenya and Tanzania is ready to welcome you…..
With Kenya and Tanzania being ahead of the pack and clients on safari already, we have our top 5 tours to experience the best that Kenya and Tanzania have to show case!
All tours offer the most incredible game viewing and landscapes of Masai Mara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater and much, much more…. Game drives in the national parks are done in 4×4 vehicles offering each guest the best view for spotting the big 5! If you need to break out and enjoy the wide open spaces again talk to us, we will help you get there….
You still have the opportunity to witness the great migration in the next few months:
- August Migration – The survivors celebrate by feasting in the northern Serengeti and begin crossing into Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve.
- September Migration – The herds break up into smaller groups. About half of the animals remain in the northern Serengeti, and the rest are swapping war stories in the Masai Mara
- October Migration – Your best bet is the Masai Mara
- November Migration – In a ‘normal year’ the short rains have begun, which propels the wildebeest to leave the now denuded grasslands of the Masai Mara and head back into the rejuvenated Serengeti.
- December Migration – Fresh grazing sees the wildebeest clustered in the north-eastern Serengeti (around Lobo in particular), as well as the southern Serengeti. Because Calving begins again, the predators move in again, and the cycle of life begins all over again.
Contact us here for more information or any other tours