Delta Mobile Camping Adventure
Delta Mobile Camping Adventure: The Okavango Delta forms the world’s largest oasis as the fresh waters from the Angola highlands spill across the Kalahari Desert. This vast Eden is home to Africa’s diverse animal populations and is the setting for your future explorations and adventure. Serviced camping Tour where a safari team erect / dismantle the camp and attend to all duties.
This journey through the largest inland delta in the world. Moremi Game Reserve is the most visited third of the Okavango Delta. The Mopane forests, Acacia woodlands and seasonal wetland are home to herds of breeding buffalo, African elephant, zebra and many other antelope species. Predators including lion, cheetah, leopard and wild dog draw on Moremi as their hunting ground, often allowing you a small glimpse into their world. Discover the Real Africa at its best….a photographers dream!!
- Transfer from Maun to first camp on Day 1
- Light snack served during transfer
- 1 night tent camp on Gomoti Lagoon with dinner and breakfast
- 4 nights standard comfort mobile with camp bed, high density foam mattress, bed roll with full linen and pillow, “Al Fresco” ensuite bathroom with porta potti toilet and warm bucket shower, towels
- All meals, 2 Litres mineral water per person per day, South African wine served during evening meals
- Botswana Park Fees, 2 hour morning boat excursion, 1 night accommodation in Khwai concession with lunch, dinner & breakfast (drinks not included), game drives and boat excursion and transfer to Maun airport on Day
- International/regional flights
- Airport taxes
- Visa costs, drinks, scenic flight, mokoro excursion, drinks on day 6, lunch on Day 7 & optional excursions
- Gratuities and items of a personal nature
- Single supplement where applicable
*** Price are subject to change.
***Price is per person sharing excludes single supplement, meals, drinks and activities not set out in the itinerary
Contact us here for more information or any other tours
Connect with us on Facebook & Instagram
Day 1: Maun – Duncan's Camp
On arrival in Maun we are hosted at a local restaurant for a light lunch. We have the opportunity to do some shopping or take a scenic flight over the Okavango Delta (at own expense), before being road transferred to our tented camp outside of Maun. This camp is situated on the banks of the Gomoti Lagoon and is a mere 1 and a half hour drive from Maun airport, making it an easy access for late arrival flights or should you take advantage of an activity in Maun. The camp hosts an abundance of bird life with hippo or crocodile visitors during your sundowners.
Duncan’s Camp (or similar accommodation)
Light lunch & Dinner
Day 2 & 3: Okavango area of Moremi
This morning our guide transfers us with a leisure game drive into the Okavango area of Moremi with lunch served in our pre-erected camp. On Day 3 a morning boat excursion unfolds the true beauty of this area with lunch being enjoyed either back at camp or at a shady stop in the wilderness.
Standard Comfort Mobile Safari
Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner
Day 4 & 5: Khwai area of Moremi
After breakfast, our safari crew expertly moves our exclusive camp to the Khwai floodplains.
During early morning and late afternoon game drives we search for the many species of animal and birdlife that make Moremi their home. (Optional activity at own expense – 2 hour Mokoro excursion)
Standard Comfort Mobile Safari
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 6: Tented Camp in concession area of Khwai
After breakfast, a leisure game drive transfers us to the concession area of Khwai where we take up residence for the night in our traditional guest house. This quaint camp opens the door to a true African experience, offering a pristine immersion into Botswana’s unique nature and culture, while experiencing first-hand the traditions and daily lives of the incredibly welcoming local community.
Late afternoon we have the opportunity to explore this concession area on a sundowner game drive.
Khwai Guest House (or similar accommodation).
Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
After breakfast we are transferred from our tented camp back to Maun Airport.