Falls and Wildlife Adventure
Have the best of both worlds on this Falls and Wildlife adventure and experience Botswana like never before! Imagine the “thunderous” Victoria Falls where you’ll be able to enjoy and endulge in an array of thrilling water sports as well as bungee jumping activities to the stillness of the wild in some of the most popular reserves there is on offer; Chobe National Park / Moremi Game Reserve. This may be one of the most amazing experiences of your life!
You can do this itinerary in reverse please ask us for the dates for the tour in reverse..
• Transfer from Maun to first camp on Day 1,
• Light snack served during transfer,
• 1 night tent camp on the Gomoti Lagoon on basis dinner & breakfast,
• 8 nights standard comfort mobile with camp bed, high density foam mattress, bed roll with full linen and pillow, “Al Fresco” ensuite bathroom with porta potty toilet and warm bucket shower, towels, all meals,
• 2 Litres mineral water per person per day, South African wine served during evening meals,
• Botswana Park Fees,
• 2 hour morning boat excursion, afternoon boat cruise on the Chobe River.
• International/regional flights, airport taxes,
• Visa costs,
• Scenic flight in Maun, and mokoro excursion in Khwai,
• Pre OR Post accommodation, lunch & dinner on Day 10,
• Plus excursions & entrances in Livingstone / Victoria Falls,
• Optional excursions, gratuities and items of a personal nature, airport transfers.
Extend your safari by visiting The Victoria Falls, without a doubt one of the greatest and most unforgettable spectacles in Africa. Spend this time at our own leisure and enjoy the many optional activities on offer (at own expense).
***Price are subject to change.
*** Price is per person sharing, excludes single supplement and any additional meals, drinks or activities not set out in the itinerary
Contact us here for more information or any other tours