Updated African Travel Restrictions Do to COVID-19 – Zambia- Updated 22 September 2020 –
Zambia is open to foreign nationals and issuing visitor visas upon entry into the country. Limited domestic flight schedules are operating twice-weekly between Kenneth Kaunda International Airport and Mfuwe International Airport, and between Kenneth Kaunda and Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport in Livingstone.
Open for international travel
Health screening and COVID-19 protocols
- All arriving passengers must have a certificate of a negative COVID-19 test that has been conducted within 14 days of arriving in Zambia.
- Visitors will be expected to adhere to COVID-19 regulations like physical distancing, wearing face masks, and personal hygiene. They will also need to monitor themselves daily for 14 days post arrival for symptoms of the virus and report any occurrence to the nearest health facility.
- All international visitors are screened on arrival. If you show any signs of COVID-19, you will have to quarantine for 14 days.
Airlines flying into the destination
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Kenya Airways
- Emirates is set to start flying to Zambia from 1 September 2020.
- Proflight Zambia is operating limited domestic flights.
Contact us here for more information or any other tours