Updated African Travel Restrictions Due to COVID-19 – Malawi – Updated 22 September 2020 –
Kamuzu International Airport in Lilongwe is open for international commercial and charter flights.
Open for international travel
Health screening and COVID-19 protocols
- All arriving passengers are required to present a negative COVID-19 test result, conducted within 10 days before departure for Malawi.
- All passengers are required to complete a health declaration form and undergo basic screening.
- Only passengers and airport staff will be allowed to enter the terminals and are required to wear face masks and maintain social distancing at all times.
- All departing passengers are required to present a negative COVID-19 test result, conducted within 10 days before departure from Malawi.
- All arriving passengers are required to self-isolate at the address they declare on arrival for a period of 14 days.
Airlines flying into the destination
- Kenya Airways
- Ethiopian Airlines