– Updated 26 January 2021 –
UK Air Bridge Approved Since 12 December 2020
Namibia announced new implementation protocols that will guide the country’s international tourism revival initiative. These protocols came into effect from 1 September 2020, which signalled the reopening of Hosea Kutako International Airport in Windhoek to international visitors. Entry to Namibia is only allowed via this airport.
Open for international travel
Health screening & COVID-19 protocols on arrival
- Present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result, conducted within 72 hours of boarding the flight to Namibia.
- Undergo health screening and temperature testing.
- Submit your full trip itinerary.
- Not required, unless a traveller’s PCR test is older than 72 hours (but less than seven days) – supervised quarantine of seven days is then required.
Countries allowed to travel to the destination
- Travellers arriving in England from Namibia will not be required to quarantine for 14 days. This ruling comes into effect from 21 November 2020.
Airlines flying into the destination
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Lufthansa from 19 September 2020
- Air Namibia
- Eurowings from 20 September 2020
- Qatar Airways from 1 October 2020